WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Big Boy Turns 6!!!

I can't believe my baby boy is six today...I was sitting on the couch last night thinking about how I had gone to the doctors earlier that day and she said...go home and lay down, do nothing, because my blood pressure was off the charts and they were going to induce me the next day. I got there that morning at 6:00 and they gave me the petocin around 7:00 and I had my baby boy 12 hours later vie emergency c-section. We both had a crazy rough delivery and he almost never made it into this world...after flat lining three times and the night in NICU - he was healthy. He came out fighting and hasn't stopped since. :)
I took this when he was 6 months old...in September 2004
I took this right afterwards for Halloween on my aunts dog Dominoes...

And here we are six years later...

Things I love about Kenyon is that he is a fighter (not so much beating people up - but very head strong) ...some people wouldn't see that as a good quality and somedays it really gets him in trouble, but I love it! I would definitely say that Kenyon is a very resilient child and he has always just adapted to whatever life has handed him. In the past six years, he has had his tongue clipped (2 weeks) ear tubes (twice) pneumonia (three times and twice in the hospital) and finally a year and a half ago his tonsils out...since then he has been quite healthy, aside from his asthma. I also love that he likes to keep his room clean for the most part. He is very sensitive and always senses when he has done something to hurt my feeling and is quick to apologize and give me loves.
His favorite food is Spaghetti.
His favorite place to go is Golden Corral.
He wishes for toy motorcycles and a snowmobile like dad.
His favorite color is blue.
He wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up.
He loves to draw, paint and color.
His favorite TV show is Curious George.
His favorite movie is Spongebob.

5 comments:

The Sharp's said...

He's adorable! Happy Birthday to your big guy!

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Kenyon!! Such a handsome young man!! I can't believe how big you are!!

alicia said...

Very sweet photos. Which I had a great camera when mine were little. How fast they grow up too. You sound like you have a great kid there.

Sarah said...

What beautiful pictures, your son is adorable :)

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweet and loving post for your boy!