WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Weekes Family at Gardner Village - Sneak Peek

I will post the full session soon! Enjoy for now!


To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work, please view my Utah Wedding Photography website.

3 comments:

whitey said...

I am a great aunt to this cute little mug, great shots of them all!

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thank you so much and thanks for stopping by!

The Sharp's said...

Those are adorable! Can't wait to see the rest!