WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekes Family Portrait Session at Gardner Village in South Jordan, UT - Utah Family Portrait Photographer

I was so excited when Cali emailed me a few weeks ago to see if I could take some photos for her. Her sister Charlene, (you might remember her family pics taken up at 25th street) referred her to me - so I knew she had to be beautiful - and I am so excited because in a few months I am also going to be taking their pictures at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple for their sealing. Such an exciting time for them!!! I can't get over how dang cute little Boston is! He is so dang adorable! Enjoy!


















For more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work and pricing visit her Salt Lake City, Utah Wedding and portrait photography website here.

1 comment:

The Wakeen Photog Blog said...

Hi Melissa -- I just wanted to let you know I LOVE your photographic style ... your photos are always so beautiful in their simplicity, their purity .. I hope that makes sense. I consider you a 'friend' here in central Massachusetts ... best wishes to you.

Vickie