WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, May 3, 2010

Betterphoto's Photo of the Day! -- Salt Lake Temple Wedding - Jason and Melissa

Another fun day! Today I woke up to a ton of emails in my inbox and along with them was this:

Hi Melissa,
Congratulations! Your image was chosen for the BetterPhoto Photo of the Day! Our daily email newsletter, Photo of the Day, showcases outstanding pictures from our monthly photo contest and goes out by email to over 26,000 people! Share this honor with your friends and family by sending them this link to view your photo: http://www.betterphoto.com/POTDarchive2.asp?ID=2055


The best part is that the photo was taken one year ago in April - which is when I entered it in the contest, so it was during the month of Jason and Melissa'a one year anniversary. SO FUN! So, a big shout out to Melissa and Jason because you are my celebrity for the day! :)

2 comments:

alicia said...

Way to go. That is a great photo!!

What ever happened with the those people who stole your pics?

Respectfully Yours said...

Congrats! Love the picture. Great looking couple.