WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lauren's High School Senior Portraits in Salt Lake City, Utah

I was so excited when I met Lauren, because I thought she was gorgeous and was so excited to do her high school senior portraits. Isn't she a pretty girl? I posted a TON! I liked so many of them, I had a hard time narrowing it down :) ENJOY!




















For more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work or pricing view her utah high school senior portrait and wedding website...