WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good Cause - 2010 Bike MS Tour - Utah State Chapter

Hey everyone, I don't typically do this, but my friend Marc is riding for the MS tour - and needs more sponsors in order to reach his goal by the end of the week. My Aunt Debbie has been diagnosed with MS, so this cause is very near and dear to my heart. So, if any of you can help, in any way, please sponsor him at this link. So we can find a cure to MS and support the victims affected by this debilitating disease.