WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, July 19, 2010

As Big As a Tree

Today has been a... long.... day. Hailey stayed the night at Grandma's last night so that Kenyon and I could get up early to make and adventurous trip to Primary Childrens for some medical imaging tests for Kenyon's bladder reflux issue. On our way to Grandma's last night, Kenyon says "Mom, are they going to stick a catheter in me again?" and I told him yes and Hailey turns to him and says "Guess what Kenyon!?!? When they do it will make your penis so big (as she is holding her arms out so big)...as big as that tree!" I could have died...Where in the world do they come up with these things? At least today is over...now just waiting for the results...