WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Patrick and Erica's Engagements in Big Cottonwood Canyon, Salt Lake City, Utah Engagement Photographer

As we sat at dinner the first time I met Patrick and Erica, I noticed his hand on her leg the majority of the night and the look in his eyes full of complete, unconditional love and adoration. And he should adore Erica, isn't she gorgeous?! But not only gorgeous, sweet and kind in every way. These two share a very mature and wise love, the kind of love where they look at each other and say "I need you because I love you" not "I love you, because I need you."
I feel so blessed that out of all the many wonderful, talented photographers in the area, these guys chose me to document the love that they share. I am so excited to share in your special day and can't wait for it to come. ENJOY!























To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work view her Salt Lake City, Utah wedding and portrait website by clicking here.