WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Travis and Jessie's Engagements - Ogden, Utah Wedding Photographer

I met Jessie and knew that right from the start we would be friends. She is everything a friend should be - sweet, kind and very honest. She is also one of the most organized on-top-of-it brides I have met...which I always love. :)

Travis proposed to Jessie at one of her favorite restaurants where the waitress delivered a chocolate heart with the words "Will you marry me?" on it. I can't wait to be a part of your special day! ENJOY!



















To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work view her award-winning Salt Lake City, wedding and portrait photography website here.