WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eight Fingers and Eight Toes - Salt Lake City, Utah Family Portrait Photographer

My aunt Debbie asked me if I could do their family portraits for her new book "Eight Finger's and Eight Toes: Accepting Life's Challenges." by Debbie Jorde, which mostly talks about the challenges that she has faced as a mother with two children affected by a very rare disorder, Miller's Syndrome. The Miller's Syndrome gene was found when they became the first family ever to have their genome sequenced. Go check out her blog and watch for her book to be released.
.
To me, Heather and Logan are just normal because I grew up with them and didn't really know any different, but as I got older, I realized how different they really were. Heather is so incredibly smart and positive, and Logan is so incredibly talented. He is an artist and his work is AMAZING! Go check it out Logan Madesn Fine Art! I am so blessed to have them as part of my family! ENJOY!
.
.
Heather and her boyfriend Ruben
Heather and Debbie
Ruben
Logan, Debbie and Heather
Logan and his puppy
Logan, Debbie and Heather
For more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work view her Salt Lake City, Utah Wedding and portrait photography website.