WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Erica's Bridal Portraits at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah

Erica and Patrick were married yesterday in the Salt Lake Temple followed by a beautiful dinner and reception at Snowbasin Ski Resort, so I can finally post her beautiful bridals. The day we did her bridal portraits was a crazy, crazy day. We got to Thanksgiving Point and it rained for a long time so we decided to leave and go somewhere in Salt Lake City where it wasn't raining. We all jumped in our cars and headed for Salt Lake City or possibly even Ogden, but as soon as we got past the point of the mountain, the sky was blacker than it was in Lehi, so we got off the freeway and went back to Thanksgiving Point. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful sky, but we managed to do almost everything in an hour...so I feel very lucky to have gotten so many wonderful shots. ENJOY!



















This one was completely an experiment because we were soooo out of light...

For more of Melissa Papaj photography's work please view her Utah Wedding photography website here.