WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jessee and Rachelle - Utah Wedding Photographer

My good friend, Zig Peacock, asked me if I would second shoot with him at his niece's wedding. It was in her parents backyard which was absolutely gorgeous. It was a very bright and hot sunny day. ENJOY!









Zig










Zig took the following shots, but I didn't have his logo, so I just put his name into my watermark :) :





To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work, please view my Salt Lake City, Utah Wedding and Portrait photography website.