WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Michael McLean, MC for Miss Davis County

I forgot one of the best parts of the night...the talent! Micheal McLean was the Master of Ceremonies for Miss Davis County and not only is he an amazingly talented musician and speaker, but oh so nice and positive! I remember I went on a date (about 11 years ago) to a High School in American Fork to listen to his production of The Garden, it was AMAZING! I was so excited to meet him in person and tell him how much I appreciate his musical talent. What an amazing evening!






For more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work, please view her Salt Lake City, Utah Wedding Photography website here.