WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Natalie's Headshots - 25th Street in Ogden - Miss Davis County Director - Utah Headshot Photographer

I have had the wonderful opportunity in getting to know Natalie Murray. She is the director for the Miss Davis County pageant. Isn't she beautiful?!?! Well, she is even more beautiful on the inside. I am overwhelmed by the gratitude in my heart - I feel so grateful to be able to meet such amazing people with my job and Natalie is definitely one of them. Thank you Natalie for your friendship...I feel so blessed to call you my friend :)