WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A New Perspective From the Other Side of the Camera :)

It's not very often I am on the other side of the camera...in fact, since I started photography, I can only think of two times I have actually posed for a camera - once with my hubby in Key West and these with my dear sweet friend Annette. We were supposed to shoot an engagement session, but got rained out and managed to sneak in a few headshots. I took a bunch of her - which i posted to my Facebook page, and then she used my camera to take a few of me...kind of fun actually :) The last one of these is definitely my favorite...


To view Melissa Papaj Photography's work view her Salt Lake City, Utah Wedding and Portrait Photography website.