WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, August 16, 2010

We Have A Winner - Miss Davis County 2010 - Ciera Pekarcik - Utah Pageant Photographer

Saturday, August 14th, I photographed my first pageant, Miss Davis County. It was a blast!!! So many beautiful talented women! Ciera Pekarcik won and I loved these shots of her when they announced her name as the winner. Also, if you want to see all of them...come and like my facebook page! :)











The finalists: 4th Attendant - Tiffany Johnson; 3rd Attendant - Carly Hawker; 2nd Attendant - Megan Auton; 1st Attendant - Kara Arnold and Miss Davis County - Ciera Pekarcik