WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kyle and Anneliese's Wedding at the Salt Lake LDS Temple, Lion House and Le Chateau in Provo - Utah Wedding Photographer

The day couldn't have been more beautiful for Kyle and Anneliese's Wedding. Their sealing was at 8:00 in the morning at the Salt Lake LDS Temple, followed by a luncheon at the Lion House and then a very fun reception at Le Chateau in Provo filled with lots of dancing and entertainment offered by my personal favorite DJ, Carl Patrick with Complete Music, the catering was done by Utah Celebrations Catering with crepes and a daquiri/pina colada bar and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful bride and groom :) To view the full wedding or order prints plese go here. ENJOY!









This one was my very favorite of the day...

Now for the Lion House...


I loved this one during the luncheon, his dad was sharing a very personal moment...
And now for the fun at Le Chateau...




The Letter...






This one is my next favorite from the day :)
Sharing their daquiri...

Aren't they all so beautiful?!?!
The crepes and daquiris catered by Utah Celebrations Catering


Her parents danced like crazy! :) Too fun!
The wonderful, amazing DJ, Carl Patrick with Complete Music. He was my DJ for my wedding and is AMAZING!!! So fun, and really keeps the party going!





For more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work view her Salt Lake City, Utah Wedding and portrait photography website.