WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Patrick and Erica's Wedding at Salt Lake LDS Temple and Snowbasin Resort Earl's Lodge - Utah Wedding Photographer

I was so excited for Patrick and Erica's wedding. I could completely feel the love between these two when we first met and on their wedding day it couldn't have been stronger. They were married in the Salt Lake LDS Temple in the morning and later that evening had a ring ceremony and reception at Snowbasin Resort in Earl's Lodge. What a beautiful setting! ENJOY! Click to view their engagements in Big Cottonwood Canyon or Erica's Bridals at Thanksgiving Point.







































Rings: Belliston Jewelers

Invitations: Gateway Bridal

Photographer: Melissa Papaj Photography

Videographer: Masterpiece Images

Bridal Gown: Gateway Bridal

Hair and Make-up: Enizio Studio

Flowers: The Window Box

Catering and Cake: Snowbasin Resort

To view more of Patrick and Erica's wedding or to purchase prints click here. To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award-winning wedding and portrait photography please view her webite melissapapajphotography.com

11 comments:

Jarvie said...

Love that combo shot of the food that you put together. Very cool idea

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thank you!

Respectfully Yours said...

God I love your pictures. I always look forward to viewing when you post new pictures.

Beautiful couple, and beautiful shots.

Melissa Papaj Photography said...

Thank you so much :)

Wedding Photographer Puerto Rico said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I really like this pictures.

www.brussellex.com/ said...

Great post very beautiful really amazing pictures.............
What a good photos ....I really like this wedding photos.....nice way of representing these.....
Great love pictures ...........
thanks for sharing.....

www.culinarycrafts.com/ said...

Wow beautiful locations........great looking.....Wonderful pictures.....amazing.....God I love your pictures.
Thanks for this sharing.......
Beautiful couples......

Lake Tahoe Wedding Photographer said...

Superb photographs!!! Wedding photography attracts people a most. You have posted very good wedding photographs. Its great.

albertwilliam01 said...

I really enjoyed these pictures. bride looks really Stunning. Thanx for sharing.

portrait photography glasgow

Brett Rodgers said...

Hey this looks great! My fiance and I have been looking around at places to get our pictures done. Do you know any places to get catering done?

RHurst said...

Beautiful wedding! I hope mine can turn out as wonderful as yours! who did the catering? That food looks delicious!