WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, September 6, 2010

Travis and Jessie's Wedding at The Victorian in Layton - Layton, Utah Wedding Photographer

Travis and Jessie's wedding was so happy, fun and beautiful! The weather was perfect, the decorations were AMAZING and the company was so much fun! It took place at the beautiful historic Victorian in Layton, Utah. It was full of color and vibrance (you will notice I hardly did black and white portraits) everywhere I looked. The details were AWESOME! The flowers were done by Willow and Wildflowers in Bountiful, Utah. The fun, fun, fun cake was done by Layers Cake based out of Salt Lake City. As I spent the time getting to know Travis and Jessie, I realized how much Travis truly loves her. He would do absolutely anything for Jessie. I was touched by the way he treats her with so much respect and gentle love.

Travis and Jessie - I have grown to love both of you so much and feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to share your special day with you and so much more. I hope that our friendship will last far beyond this time in your lives. I wish you both nothing but happiness. You both definitely deserve it. Cherish each other...each and every day.

Click here to view engagements, bridals or family portraits of these two! Or to view the entire wedding go here.

Enjoy!


Amber Uind did Jessie's makeup and Rondi Maughn was her hair stylist.
Rings are from the Shane Company in Midvale, Utah.

I love, Love, LOVE the ring bearer's pillow - another example of Willow and Wildflowers amazing work.



Jessie's friend made her dress...isn't it perfect?!?!

Tuxedos were from Formal Affair in Bountiful, Utah...

I love this one!










Their two girls...
This was my very favorite moment of the day...I love her dad's expression with lipstick on his cheek :) This is why I love my job...Pure joy!







The cake was awesome!

The Victorian made all of the food and these sandwiches were so yummy...
Me, hard at work :)

Lots of fun dancing...

another awesome moment...



Cat fight!!!
The Letter...

For more of Melissa Papaj Photography's work please view her Salt Lake City, Utah Wedding and Portrait photography website here.