WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Family Portraits in Millcreek Canyon

Do you remember Jessee? If not, her high school senior portrait session is here and absolutely stunning! Anyways, meet her family. I have enjoyed getting to know Aimee (her mom) during pictures and just chatting on the phone and couldn't have asked for a cuter family or for a more beautiful day! ENJOY!









To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award winning Utah Wedding and Portrait photography please view her website here.

No comments: