WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Nina and Drew's Wedding at Salt Lake LDS Temple and Log Haven

I had so much fun at Drew and Nina's wedding. For those of you brides out there that tell me you don't want dancing or must have a line should have been at this wedding. It was so fun! I laughed most of the day and seriously enjoyed my time so much! I have the best job ever! They danced for hours and had so much fun while doing it, along with their guests :) I wish every wedding could be this fun! ENJOY!
Rings: Tiffany & Co.
Photographer: Melissa Papaj Photography
Dress: Mary's Bridal
Hair and Makeup: Enizio Hair and Makeup Artistry
DJ: Complete Music
Reception and food: Log Haven
Cake: Glaus Bakery

To view more of this wedding or to order prints, click here.


No comments: