WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bride's Choice Award

For the Second year in a row, I won the Bride's Choice Award from Wedding Wire! This means I am in the top 5% of wedding professionals nationwide! Yay!



Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards  Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More


To view Melissa Papaj Photography's award winning Utah Wedding Photography or portrait photography view her website here.

No comments: