WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lee Family and Nakena's Baptism - Utah Family Portrait Photographer

I can't believe Nakena is already eight years old. I remember taking her and Dakota's pictures when he was born just like it was yesterday. If you haven't already heard me say it, I love the Lee family. Jacque is one of the sweetest most humble people I have ever met. She always thinks of everyone else and is always doing something to help someone. I feel so grateful to call her my friend. Thank you Jacque for being an inspiration to me and many other women. ENJOY!


No comments: