WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kyle and Amanda's Wedding at Chantilly Mansion - Layton Utah Wedding Photographer

I know I have said it before, but I absolutely love my job and hope it shows in my work. I have made so many wonderful friends through what I do and Kyle and Amanda are no exception. I have absolutely fallen in love with Amanda. She is the kindest, sweetest girl I know :) They were married in the Chantilly Mansion in Layton, Utah on a beautiful wintery day - as you can tell. I loved all of the personal details that Amanda had in her wedding. She carried her grandma's - who has passed- bible down the aisle, she wore two different dresses, one for the ceremony and one for the latter part of the reception, they had wassail to drink along with the killer cupcake tea cups for the wedding cake. I have always said that personal details really make the wedding unique and special for each couple, but not only that, make a good opportunity for me to get some unique fun photos. ENJOY!





























No comments: