WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rachel's Senior Portraits in Farmington, Utah Senior Portrait Photographer

Meet Rachel - She is a senior at Layton High and this girl is SMOKIN'! I seriously did not have to work at all. She made my job so easy because she was so incredibly natural in front of the camera. Isn't she gorgeous?!?!



































To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award winning Farmington, Utah Wedding photography or Senior Portrait Photography view my website here.

No comments: