WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my current and potential clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, July 29, 2011

Braeden and Cassi's Rainy Wedding in the Nauvoo Illinois LDS Temple and Reception in Iowa City

I know I already posted some of these a while back, mostly the Nauvoo, Illinois LDS temple ones, but I didn't want to leave out the details from the reception in Iowa City - they were amazing. Even though it rained and rained and rained, it was absolutely beautiful! More than that, almost everything you see is things that either Cassi or her mom, Heidi made themselves - yes ladies that does include the vintage brooch bouquet and the paper rose bouquets for the bridesmaids. Both Cassi and her mom, Heidi are amazingly talented! ENJOY!


Cassi made the box that Braeden's ring went in and gave it to him as a gift before going into the temple.

























The antique brooch bouquet Cassi's mom, Heidi made.





The gorgeous paper rose bouquet her mom, Heidi made for the bridesmaids.

The Cake toppers.

The sign-in table







I love the way Braeden is looking at his mom here.










To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award-winning Utah Wedding Photography and Portrait Photography view my website here.

No comments: