WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dan and Rachael's Wedding at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple and Reception in Lehi, Utah Wedding Photographer

Dan and Rachael got married in the Oquirrh Mountain LDS Temple in South Jordan, Utah follwed by a backyard reception in Lehi, Utah. The weather couldn't have been more gorgeous with beautiful clouds and a nice breeze to keep us cool. Rachael has a personality that is bigger than life itself, in fact, I noticed it ran throughout the entire family - both families. I hadn't met Rachael before the day of her wedding - we shared many phone conversations, but by the end of the day I really felt as if I was part of her family. Their laughter and smile is contagious and I bet you can't look at these pictures without smiling to yourself.


Dan and Rachael- I wish you both nothing but continued happiness and can feel the love that both of you have for each other radiating from each and every fiber of your beings. Thank you for allowing Matt and I to feel part of your family in such a short amount of time. You both truly are wonderful and are completely made for each other. -All my love, Melissa

Enjoy!





















































































To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's Utah Wedding photography and portrait photography, view my website here.

No comments: