WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Want to Marry the Bug Man

So today when I was giving Hailey a bath, she was worried that I would be sitting on the ants on the bathroom floor when I was washing her hair. I told her that the bug man came to our house and got rid of the ants so they weren't there anymore. She replied" Mom, I love the bug man. In fact, when I am older I am going to marry the bug man so I don't have any more bugs to deal with." Kids really do say the darndest things :)
To view Melissa Papaj Photography's award-winning Utah Wedding photography and portrait photograhy view my website here.

No comments: