WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Jeff and Debbie's Engagements at Antelope Island State Park, Utah

I had so much fun shooting these two and am so excited for their wedding! We arrived at Antelope Island and shot over at the ranch first, then we went over to the beach where, as we were walking down, a black cloud came right over us and literally dumped on us. There really wasn't anywhere to run for cover, so we just stayed and laughed as the rain drenched us. I don't think I could have asked to be with a more fun couple than these two. Most people who are getting their pictures done would have cried as the rain poured down and ruined hair and makeup, but not these two. Instead, we laughed and seriously, I think it was one of the most fun times I have ever had with my clients. In fact, I went home that night and thought about how much fun we had. So a special thank you to both of you for making my night so much fun!!! In this post, you will also find two pictures of me...sopping wet...well at least my back side was, I put my camera in front of me and tried to keep it as dry as possible. ENJOY!















































To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award winning Utah Wedding Photography or Portrait photography, view my website here.

No comments: