WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Braeden and Cassi's Reception at the Utah State Capitol in Salt Lake City, Utah - Salt Lake Wedding Photographer

Braeden and Cassi were married in the Nauvoo, Illinois LDS Temple on one of the rainiest days of the year - at least I think it was ;) These two are meant for each other. They are so much alike it's crazy. I posted their wedding in Nauvoo a few days back, so now I thought I would share their reception at the Utah State Capitol Building. The details of their wedding both in Illinois and here in Utah were exquisite and the amazing part is her mom made most everything - VERY, VERY talented! Enjoy!
























































It's a family tradition to have a musical program at weddings so they did and it was amazing! Here are a few pics of some of the highlights. Cassi sang to Braden and I love the expression on his face as he watches her.


Her dad and his brothers all sang a number...


afterwards, they danced...


I loved this one of her dad kissing his mom...a mother's love truly never dies...



To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award winning Salt Lake City, Utah Wedding Photography or portrait photography view my website here.

No comments: