WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kyle and Margo's Wedding at Red Moose Lodge in Eden, Utah Wedding Photographer

What a gorgoeus wedding and seriously, if rain means good luck in your marriage, as they say - then Kyle and Margo will be one VERY lucky couple because it was planned as an outdoor wedding and right after the gorgeous mountain backdrop ceremony, the clouds stirred up and it poured...seriously poured - for hours. Fortunately there was a backup plan and we all went inside the lodge. Their wedding was officiated by the wonderful Sue Borg, catered by Roosters, DJ'd by the amazing Carl Patrick with Complete Music and took place at The Red Moose Lodge in Eden, Utah. ENJOY!

Kyle and Margo - Thank you for allowing Matt and me the opportunity to work with you and your beautiful friends and family. We truly had a wonderful time shooting your wedding and wish you both complete bliss in your marriage. I think the hardest part is that you guys live so far so I can't just call you up and say "hey, let's do dinner." So seriously, the next time we are in Cali I would love to meet up with you guys for dinner. Love you both! - Melissa

P.S. If you missed their engagements, you can see them here: http://melissapapajphotography.blogspot.com/2011/05/margo-and-kyles-engagement-session.html













































































































Click http://melissapapajphotography.smugmug.com/Weddings/Kyle-and-Margos-Wedding/18755496_tVQk98 to view their entire wedding or to purchase photos from this event.




To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's Utah Wedding photography or portrait photography, view my website at: http://www.melissapapajphotography.com/ .



No comments: