WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Moose on the Loose and a First Day of Fall Visitor

Early in the morning - like the break of dawn, my neighbor called me to tell me that a moose was just down the street. So, I loaded up the kids in the car and followed this guy around the neighborhood for the next hour and a half. This is just one of the reasons I love living in the mountains :) ENJOY! P.S. These were all shot with my 300mm f/2.8 lens with a 2x extender. I started taking them at 5000 ISO 1/100 and was able to get it down to 2200 ISO 1/200 by the time I finished.




To view Melissa Papaj Photography's Utah Wedding Photography or Portrait photography view my website at http://www.melissapapajphotography.com

No comments: