WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Anthony and Athena's Park City Wedding

Anthony and Athena were married on a gorgeous late summer day in Park City on Main Street - and seriously it was gorgeous - everything about it, from the pink dress to the black shoes and the gorgeous mountain backdrop. It was a different wedding for me to shoot because I knew the bride and groom and their family personally, so I had a very difficult time not crying during this one. Athena was such a fun bride full of tons of personality which always makes pictures AWESOME!!!

Anthony and Athena - Thank you so much for choosing Matt and I to share in your special day. We had so much fun with you guys from engagements to sharing in your wedding day. I hope that I was able to leave a little piece of me with you in capturing your beautiful wedding memories. I know that happiness and love are written in the stars for you both, may all of God's blessings be with you both and Jaxon too :)

If you missed thier engagements, here's the link to them. ENJOY!

The gorgeous pink dress
and the fun fun shoes



Love this one of Jaxon, their son, holding the ring - the ceremony was the first time Athena saw the ring Anthony got for her.




This one makes me cry every time I see it, Sherm, her grandpa - and the sweetest guy in the whole world, was in tears as he saw her walking to him to walk her down the aisle.









Jaxon was so sweet, he said he was crying because he was so happy for his mom and dad.


























Jaxon definitely got his groove on!


Missing grandma





No comments: