WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Curt and Kellie's Wedding at the Bountiful, Utah LDS Temple - Bountiful Wedding Photographer

It was a gorgeous day for Curt and Kellie's pictures. They were married in the Bountiful, Utah LDS Temple. What a gorgeous couple! Annette Turner with Annette Turner Photography second shot this one with me. ENJOY!


Love this one that Annette took after they came out of the temple.




love, Love, LOVE this one :)



Annette took this gorgeous detail shot :)



Annette took this one






To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award-winning Utah Wedding Photography and Portrait photography, view my website here.

No comments: