WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

JC and Andrea's Pre-wedding / Groomal session at Thanksgiving Point - Utah Wedding Photographer

I am so excited for JC and Andrea's wedding. Don't they make a gorgeous couple? If you missed their engagements, here they are. I always love when a bride and groom opt to do a pre-wedding or groomal session before the big day because it gets a lot of pictures out of the way and allows them to fully enjoy the day without stressing too much about pictures. So, keep an eye out for their wedding and for now, enjoy this gorgeous session at Thanksgiving Point :)























To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award-winning Utah Wedding Photography and portrait photography, vbiew my website here.

No comments: