WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, October 14, 2011

Mark and Hali's Beautiful Fall Family Portraits/Engagements at Snowbasin Ski Resort

Mark and Hali are getting married at Snowbasin and I couldn't be more excited for their wedding, they and their children make a beautiful family. I especially love the colors together, mustard yellow, purple, charcoal and black. Hali is my Hailey's preschool teacher and I feel so blessed to be able to call her my friend :) ENJOY!






























To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award winning wedding photography and portrait photography, view my website here.

No comments: