WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hansen Family Fall Portraits

Aren't they a gorgeous family? These guys are my neighbors and we decided to take family pictures in the best place possible...our front yard...basically :) It was very convenient being able to walk a few doors down, meet them and walk about three more houses and be in the canyons. We are so blessed to live somewhere so beautiful. Dan is also my dermatologist and a very good one at that. ENJOY!











To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award-winning Utah Wedding or Utah Portrait Photography view my website here or call me 801.859.8173 to schedule your next event, wedding or family portrait session.

No comments: