WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jeremy and Kellie's Wedding at Eldredge Manor in Bountiful Utah Wedding Photographer

I absolutely loved shooting Jeremy and Kellie's wedding. These two had some amazing chemistry - I am sure you'll be able to tell :) ENJOY! The wedding took place at Eldredge Manor in West Bountiful, the GORGEOUS cake was done by Maureen Steel with My Sweet Cakes and the DJ, Durven, with Laughing Gravy.










































To view the entire wedding or purchase prints from this event go here or to view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award winning Utah Wedding Photography and other Portrait Photography, view my website here.

No comments: