WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bonnie

Meet Bonnie, this is my mother-in-law and seriously one of the biggest blessings in my life. I feel so blessed to have a mother-in-law that I love and adore and get along with 100%. I know that many, many people aren't lucky enough to have a mother-in-law that they get along with let alone like. Isn't she beautiful?! I love you Mom.

These were taken in my home studio. If you would like to book a session like this, please contact me.

Makeup was done by Jillian Joy.





No comments: