WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grandma Honey

Meet my Grandma Carol, aka, Grandma Honey. Isn't she beautiful? For those of you who know me personally, you know my grandma is one of the nearest and dearest people closest to my heart.She is as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. I feel so blessed that even into my thirties I still have my grandma in my life. I''m so happy that we can celebrate her and her beauty. I love you Grandma! 

P.S. The last two pictures are her with Hailey. I will cherish them forever. You will notice that as Hailey placed her hand on Grandma's cheek, Grandma started to cry....Priceless.

All makeup was done by Jillian Joy.







1 comment:

Lesley said...

Oh my goodness hailey is such a little lady! Where has the time gone she looks so grown up! I would love to get her and Lily and Sydney together! I bet they have all changed so much... Do you keep in touch with Susan?