WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kip and Jorji's Wedding at Southworth Hall in Provo - Utah Wedding Photographer

Kip and Jorji were married on a winter day in Provo, Utah at Southworth Hall. This was the first time I had ever shot a wedding there and loved the unique urban atmosphere. Kip was in the middle of boot camp for the United States Army and Jorji, patiently waiting for him to return home. The chemistry between these two was beautiful. I noticed the entire night, it was as if they were the only ones in the room. I wish you both success in your beautiful marriage as you travel the world together sacrificing so much for our freedom. Thank you, both of you for the sacrifices you make and will continue to make. Thanks for allowing me into such a special part of your journey together. Much love, Melissa.




















No comments: