WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sharon

Meet my beautiful friend Sharon. I am so blessed to have her in my life and my family's life. About a year and a half ago, my grandma fell - BIG TIME. After she fell, we needed someone to take care of my great grandma (who will be 98 in May) because my grandma was unable to do everything she needed. My cousin Kelly called Comfort Keepers and Sharon was one of the people who took care of my grandmother. She has been helping out ever since. Although my grandma is able to take care of my great grandma now, Sharon comes up almost weekly to care for my great-grandma so that my grandma and I can go out for a day together. I have been blessed with the opportunity of getting to know her as not only my grandma's friend but my own friend. Sharon, I love you with every piece of my heart. Thank you for making such a difference in my grandma's life and for always finding a way to reach out to me and brighten my days. I hope these pictures tell a story of not only how beautiful you are on the outside but of how much more beautiful you are on the inside. I love you.

Also, if you are interested in having photos like these done, we took these in my home studio :)

Makeup was done by Jillian Joy.








No comments: