WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shawn and Sandy's Engagements at Pineview Reservoir

Meet Shawn and Sandra, I took their engagement photos this past weekend at Pineview Reservoir, a beautiful location. Their love story speaks volumes and I plan to share it but not until I post their wedding. So watch for it...

Shawn and Sandy - I am so excited to have the wonderful opportunity to share in your engagement and your wedding day - thank you for allowing me the opportunity to share in such a special part of your lives. Thank you Shawn for your amazing sacrifices for our freedom and safety every single day. I cannot put into words my gratitude. -Much Love, Melissa

ENJOY!































To view more of Melissa Papaj Photography's award winning Utah Wedding and Portrait Photography view my website here.

No comments: