WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Shelece - Utah Glamour Photographer

Meet Shelece. She was my son's kindergarten teacher. I seriously don't know what I would have done without her when he was in Kindergarten. He was quite a handful and she was such a good teacher for him and for me in dealing with all of his behavioral issues. Shelece, thank you for being a special person both in Kenyon's and my life. You truly are an angel for so many children and as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. Thank you.  









No comments: