WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Friday, April 12, 2013

Newborn Baby Elle Jae - Salt Lake City Newborn Photographer

Meet my darling friend Treasa - we have been friends since the good ol' days in Elementary School. She lived across the street from me. Treasa and David have been trying to add a little one to their family for quite a few years now and were blessed enough to adopt darling little Elle Jae - Heaven's Blessing. ENJOY!














To view more of Melissa Papaj's award-winning Utah wedding and Portrait Photography view my website www.melissapapajphotography.com

No comments: