WELCOME

This blog follows both my personal and professional life, featuring my children, photography jobs, and of course, my love for animals. It's basically my own personal photo album combined with an information source for my clients. This site is very informal and allows me to share a little bit of my personality with you. :)

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tess's Third Chemotherapy Treatment for Stage 1 - Level 3 Breast cancer - Utah Cancer Photographer

I am so excited to share Tess's story of courage and strength with you all. Isn't she beautiful? I had the opportunity to spend the day with her last week for her third chemo treatment. At the young age of 34, Tess was diagnosed in January with Stage One, Level Three breast cancer - the most aggressive level of cancer. I think what amazed me the most about Tess was her ability to light up the room with both the nurses and other chemo patients. She really is a ray of sunshine. I love her attitude and will to live, not only for her but for her daughter. Tess, Thank you so much for the opportunity you have given me to share your story with other people and for teaching me that every day I should be thankful to God for every breath because somewhere else somebody is fighting to live. You are beautiful - inside and out. If any of you are interested in donating to Tess's treatment and medical bills, please visit this link: http://gogetfunding.com/project/tess-t-your-breast Keep watching for more pics of Tess's story.
 
















If you are interested in having your cancer story documented, please contact Melissa Papaj at 801-859-8173

No comments: